$4.25 – $12.50
Sure to please the most discriminating pickle lover! We got this flavor nailed and it has quickly become a fan favorite.
•0% trans fat
•Made fresh daily
Serving Size: 2 cups (18g), Servings Per Container: Varies, Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Sat Fat 13g (30%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Total Carb 7g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 0g, Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV) Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 2mg (0% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 30mg (0% DV). *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Fat 9, Carbohydrate 4, Protein 4.
POPCORN, REFINED COCONUT OIL, SPICE, MALTODEXTRIN, SUGAR, SODIUM DIACETATE, ONION, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, GARLIC, DISODIUM INOSINATE & GUANYLATE, LESS THAN 2% SILICON DIOXIDE TO ADDED PREVENT CAKING.
CONTAINS GLUTEN: MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF MILK, SOY, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS